Thank you for your interest in supporting our efforts in Kenya! As of December, we need to raise $8,000 to cover the remaining costs for our trip. Any money given beyond that amount will be used to help Dr. Miriam Wanjala pursue her MPH degree through the online program at Liberty University. Listen is how Dr. Wanjala has been described by the medical staff at Tenwek and how this additional training would impact the local healthcare community:
- “Dr. Wanjala is a medical officer who has served for years, quietly and diligently, never asking for anything. She hopes she can study for this degree to become a resource for Tenwek, and specifically for our patients and trainees in our OB/Gyn department. [Supporting Miriam] would be a huge help to us as missionaries to women at Tenwek and in Kenya-far outlasting equipment and supplies- because it is investing in a person with a proven track record who will continue to impact women and their babies for Christ for many years.”
Please watch the video below for more information about the great work Dr. Wanjala is doing and her plans to pursue additional training.
With that in mind, there are 3 ways you can support our family as well as Dr. Miriam in the fall of 2017:
1. GIVE ONLINE – click on the following link….http://www.samaritanspurse.org/medical/wmm-doctors/. Type “BENAC” in the doctor search field. You will see Dr. Drew Benac listed with project code #005595. Follow online instructions to process payment.
If you would like to make a recurring payment please follow the instructions to checkout where you will be given the option for single donation or recurring donation.
2. GIVE BY PHONE – Please call Donor Ministries at 828-278-1555. Provide our name and project code number of #005595.
3. GIVE BY MAIL – Mail a check made out to Samaritan’s Purse with “Drew and Hannah Benac and project code of #005595″ in the memo line. The project code number assures the monies will go into your account. Please mail the check to:
World Medical Mission
Attn: Dayna Wright
PO Box 3000
Boone, NC 28607
- Giving receipts will be sent within 5 – 7 business days
- All donations through Samaritan’s Purse are tax deductible.